The RAD Hotel Group are a multi-award winning, ambitious group of hotels in the West of Scotland. At present, the group boasts The Lochside House Hotel Lodges & Spa (New Cumnock), The Radstone Hotel (Larkhall), The Carlton Hotel (Prestwick) and The Royal Hotel (Cumnock). Renowned for providing an exceptional customer experience regardless the purpose of a visit, we are looking to expand our team due to continued growth.
We are seeking a Chef De Partie at the Radstone Hotel to assist with the organisation and control of the food production in the designated section on the kitchen area, ensuring that the high standards of hygiene and safety are adhered to at all times.
Your duties will include:
- Ensure that food is prepared, cooked and served hygienically and efficiently in accordance with the standard required
- Ensure all necessary measures are taken to prevent food waste or pilferage
- Assist the Head and Sous Chef in ensuring kitchen staff are fully aware of the fire and health & safety procedures
- Ensure that correct procedures within stock controls are strictly controlled
- Assist the training of staff
- Any reasonable duty within the scope of your job, as requested by the Head Chef
- Run the allocated section, complying with high standard of food production.
- Maintain good inter-departmental communications by liaising the both Heads of Department and management
- Report for work on time, in the correct attire
- Ensure that food commodities within your responsibilities are received and stored in accordance with the company and legal procedures
We are looking for people that demonstrate RAD Hotel Group’s values of being Genuine, Confident, Committed and a passion for excellent customer service – just like we do!
In order to be successful candidates must possess:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in kitchen
- If less than 2 years’ experience in kitchen, demonstrate exceptional skills and passion for learning
- A passion for hospitality and willing to learn
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- Industry recognised qualifications, such as SVQ/NVQ or equivalent
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary, participation within RAD Group Employee Incentives, whilst receiving ongoing training and development and fantastic career opportunities. This is a great opportunity for a committed individual to progress their career.
If you, or someone you may know is interested in this opportunity, click “apply”. If this position isn’t for you, but you are interested in other Chef positions at RAD Hotel Group, forward your CV.