The RAD Hotel Group are a multi-award winning, ambitious group of hotels in the West of Scotland. At present, the group boasts The Lochside House Hotel Lodges & Spa (New Cumnock), The Radstone Hotel (Larkhall), The Carlton Hotel (Prestwick), The Royal Hotel (Cumnock) and Hetland Hall Hotel (Dumfries). Renowned for providing an exceptional customer experience regardless the purpose of a visit, we are looking to expand our team due to continued growth.
We are seeking a Conference and Banqueting to ensure the smooth running of all functions and events within the award winning Lochside House Hotel, Lodges & SPA, thereby creating an exceptional customer experience and increasing RAD net income.
Your duties will include:
- – To ensure all aspects of corporate and private events within the hotel are running smoothly in line with requirements.
- – To assist the Wedding/Events Co-ordinator with all wedding receptions within the hotel.
- – To ensure that all functions are set to the hotel standards.
- – Ensure that all events are staffed correctly in line with the hotel policy and wages structure.
- – Operation and reconciliation of Front of House system and reconciliation of tills and cash within the hotel.
- – To train and develop the C&B team in line with RAD Hotel Group staff development policy
- – To cover as Duty Manager within the hotel as required. To have a working knowledge of the hotels standards and procedures outside the Conference and Banqueting department
- – To ensure the comfort and safety of all guests within the hotel.
We are looking for people that demonstrate RAD Hotel Group’s values of being Genuine, Confident, Committed and a passion for excellent customer service – just like we do!
In order to be successful candidates must possess:
- – 2-3 years’ operational experience in a quality hotel environment
- – Operational experience within conference and banqueting
- – Wedding’s experience would be highly beneficial due to nature of hotel business
- – Excellent communication skills
- – Strong time management and organisation skills
- – Enthusiastic and passionate about customer service
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary, participation within RAD Group Employee Incentives, whilst receiving on-going training and development and fantastic career opportunities. This is a great opportunity for a committed individual to progress their career.
If you, or someone you may know is interested in this opportunity, click “apply now”. Alternatively, email your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this position isn’t for you, but you are interested in other position at RAD Hotel Group, forward your CV and covering letter to the recruitment email provided.