The RAD Hotel Group are a multi-award winning, ambitious group of hotels in the West of Scotland. At present, the group boasts The Lochside House Hotel Lodges & Spa (New Cumnock), The Radstone Hotel (Larkhall), The Carlton Hotel (Prestwick), The Royal Hotel (Cumnock) and Hetland Hall Hotel (Dumfries). Renowned for providing an exceptional customer experience regardless the purpose of a visit, we are looking to expand our team due to continued growth.
We are seeking a Part-Qualified/Qualified Management Accountant for RAD Hotel Group based at our head offices in Cumnock.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Financial Director, supporting the Finance team in the control and reporting activities of RAD Hotel Group.
Your duties will include:
• Dealing with inbound and outbound telephone enquiries maximising sales for weddings, private and corporate events across 5 hotels.
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
• Assisting in the preparation and reconciliation of group accounts
• Reconciling and maintaining intercompany accounts
• Assisting in the analysis of financial results.
• Monitoring Debtors management, billing and valuation of Stock.
• Compiling and maintaining the Fixed Asset Register and controlling fixed asset verification.
• Preparing statutory returns, and liaising with government agencies as required.
• Managing journal entries, and reconciling balance sheet accounts for month or year end.
• Participating in preparation for annual audit and liaising with audit field team.
• Supporting the delivery of multi-year financial forecasts and annual budgets
• Ongoing development of cross function relationships to maintain & improve the flow of key information, ensuring the delivery of timeous and internally consistent data.
• Supporting the finance manager in other ad-hoc tasks which may arise
We are looking for people that demonstrate RAD Hotel Group’s values of being Genuine, Confident, Committed and a passion for excellent customer service – just like we do!
The attributes a successful candidate should display include:
• Part-Qualified or Qualified (i.e. ACCA/CA/AAT etc would be preferred) although significant Qualification by Experience Accountants will also be considered
• Previous experience within the Leisure industry would be highly advantageous
• Experience of SAGE 200+ would be beneficial
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary, participation within RAD Group Employee Incentives, whilst receiving ongoing training and development and fantastic career opportunities. This is a great opportunity for a committed individual to progress their career.
If you, or someone you may know is interested in this opportunity, click “apply now”. If this position isn’t for you, but you are interested in other position at RAD Hotel Group, forward your CV and covering letter to the recruitment email provided.