The RAD Hotel Group are a multi-award winning, ambitious group of hotels in the West of Scotland. At present, the group boasts The Lochside House Hotel Lodges & Spa (New Cumnock), The Radstone Hotel (Larkhall), The Carlton Hotel (Prestwick) and The Royal Hotel (Cumnock). Renowned for providing an exceptional customer experience regardless the purpose of a visit, we are looking to expand our team due to continued growth.
We are seeking a Commis Chef at the Radstone Hotel to assist with the food production in the designated section on the kitchen area, ensuring that the high standards of hygiene and safety are adhered to at all times.
Your duties will include:
- To ensure that food commodities within your responsibilities are received and stored in accordance with the company and legal procedures
- To ensure that food is prepared, cooked and served hygienically and efficiently in accordance with the standard required
- To ensure all necessary measures are taken to prevent food waste or pilferage
- To be aware of the kitchen security and to take steps to improve security where necessary
- To maintain good inter-departmental communications by liaising the both Heads of Department and management
- To report for work on time, in the correct attire
- To maintain the hygiene and safety standards in the kitchen in accordance with the company and local authority requirements
- To ensure that correct procedures within stock controls are strictly followed
- Any reasonable duty within the scope of your job, as requested by the Head Chef
In order to be successful candidates must possess:
- 6 months – 1 year experience in kitchen
- Have or working towards, Industry recognised qualifications, such as SVQ/NVQ or equivalent
- A passion for hospitality and willing to learn
- Strong organisational skills and time management
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary, participation within RAD Group Employee Incentives, whilst receiving ongoing training and development and fantastic career opportunities. This is a great opportunity for a committed individual to progress their career.
If you, or someone you may know is interested in this opportunity, click “apply”. If this position isn’t for you, but you are interested in other Chef positions at RAD Hotel Group, forward your CV.