The RAD Hotel Group are a multi-award winning, ambitious group of hotels in the West of Scotland. At present, the group boasts The Lochside House Hotel Lodges & Spa (New Cumnock), The Radstone Hotel (Larkhall), The Carlton Hotel (Prestwick) and The Royal Hotel (Cumnock). Renowned for providing an exceptional customer experience regardless the purpose of a visit, we are looking to expand our team due to continued growth.
We are seeking 2 Restaurant Supervisors to assist the smooth running and operation of the Radstone Hotel’s restaurant and lounge areas, delivering exceptional leadership and customer service.
Your duties will include:
- Service of alcoholic beverages throughout the hotel
- Taking and recording of food orders efficiently and relaying information for charging and to relevant staff
- Ensuring that food service sequence runs smoothly throughout the hotel and that guests are served swiftly and efficiently at all times
- Supervision and organisation of all Restaurant staff on duty within the hotel in the absence of Restaurant Manager.
- Ensuring that all reservations are allocated tables prior to arrival, that you are aware of availability for restaurant and of forthcoming daily business in the hotel.
- Ensuring that all tables are paid off in correct manner and no open tables are left open without explanation
- Ensuring that all resident food bills are charged to correct room and signed for by guests.
- Ensuring that any refunds are correctly processed and recorded as per company requirements.
- Ensuring that all relevant staff are trained to the standards required.
- Ensuring that tills are correctly finalised at end of shift that takings are stored correctly with the relevant paperwork and that float monies are balanced.
- Ensure working areas are fully stocked and ready for operation at beginning and end of shift.
We are looking for people that demonstrate RAD Hotel Group’s values of being Genuine, Confident, Committed and a passion for excellent customer service – just like we do!
In order to be successful candidates must possess:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working in quality restaurant, supervisor experience would be an advantage
- Experience in hotels would be advantageous
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Strong time management and organisational skills
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary/hourly rate, participation within RAD Group Employee Incentives, whilst receiving ongoing training and development and fantastic career opportunities. This is a great opportunity for a committed individual to progress their career.
If you, or someone you may know is interested in this opportunity, click “apply now”. If this position isn’t for you, but you are interested in other position at RAD Hotel Group, forward your CV and covering letter to the recruitment email provided.