The RAD Hotel Group are a multi-award winning, ambitious group of hotels in the West of Scotland. At present, the group boasts The Lochside House Hotel Lodges & Spa (New Cumnock), The Radstone Hotel (Larkhall), The Carlton Hotel (Prestwick), The Royal Hotel (Cumnock) and Hetland Hall Hotel (Dumfries). Renowned for providing an exceptional customer experience regardless the purpose of a visit, we are looking to expand our team due to continued growth.
We are seeking a Wedding & Events Sales Assistant to assist in growing the sales revenue for RAD Hotel Group weddings and events across all 5 hotels. Furthermore, to attend internal and external sales events where required.
This role is 35 hour working week, 5 days over 7 based at Head Office in Cumnock.
Your duties will include:
• Dealing with inbound and outbound telephone enquiries maximising sales for weddings, private and corporate events across 5 hotels.
• Acting on email enquiries to secure new business for RAD Hotel Group
• Using leads, make sales calls inviting potential new customers to view venues and attend open days and evening.
• Maintaining RAD Hotel Group enquiry systems ensuring information is accurate and up to date for reporting and conversion reporting
• As required support wedding and events teams in showrounds of wedding facilities and private event suites
• When required attend internal and external wedding fayres and shows, providing support in setup, promotion and sales of venues to the public
• Liaise with other departments where appropriate to ensure the successful delivery of showrounds to secure new bookings
• Support management with any other tasks
We are looking for people that demonstrate RAD Hotel Group’s values of being Genuine, Confident, Committed and a passion for excellent customer service – just like we do!
In order to be successful candidates must possess:
• Previous experience in hospitality, including wedding & events would be beneficial
• Previous experience in a sales or customer service based role
• An enthusiasm for sales and exceeding targets
• Professional telephone manner
• Warm and friendly personality
• Competent with IT packages
• Flexible to work outwith core working hours
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary, participation within RAD Group Employee Incentives, whilst receiving ongoing training and development and fantastic career opportunities. This is a great opportunity for a committed individual to progress their career.
If you, or someone you may know is interested in this opportunity, click “apply now”. If this position isn’t for you, but you are interested in other position at RAD Hotel Group, forward your CV and covering letter to the recruitment email provided.